Please do not attend the surgery unless you have been advised to do so our doors are locked to protect our staff and patients. If you are required to come into surgery we request that you wear a face covering.
Our appointments are being done via telephone at this present time so we are asking patients to bear with as the phone lines are extremely busy
The NHS across Bolton will be better prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases, if the public follows Public Health England advice.
The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff which may mean your patient experience is subject to change.
The Chief Medical Officer announced on Friday 13 March that the country is moving into the ‘Delay’ stage of the response to coronavirus (Covid-19).
The new advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer is to stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature or
- a new continuous cough
- a change in your usual sense of taste/smell
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or a hospital. You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Stay at Home advice can be found here.
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Information remains subject to regular change and updates. More information can be found on the NHS website here.
** PRESCRIPTION ORDERING
The surgery are encouraging all patients were possible to sign up for our online services to enable you to order your repeat medications, you can email the request or post it through our letter box we are no longer accepting request via telephone.